With Ease, you can get a flat tummy fast at home naturally without going through rigorous ways & procedures OR paying huge amount of money for stomach flattening devices.
Everybody knows that a flat stomach is lovely and having it can greatly improve your appearance
Another benefit of a flat belly is that it eliminates the dangers associated with belly fat or visceral fat.
Fats are stored in the body in two ways.
Subcutaneous fat (the ones we can see. They are under the skin, in the thighs, buttocks, etc) and Visceral fat (the ones we can’t see. They provide cushion effects for the vital organs like liver, heart etc).
Too much of belly fat or visceral fat have been linked to higher risk of developing diseases such as diabetics, heart diseases, stroke and some type of cancer.
This is because People with “apple shape” or “pot belly” have high basal insulin levels which lead to high blood sugar, triglycerides (a type of fat found in the blood), elevated blood pressure and unfavorable cholesterol ratios.
Best Ways to get a flat stomach fast at home
There are 2 major and effective ways to get a flat belly. These are:Engaging in specific type of Exercise and Eating healthy diet
The effect of these aforementioned ways can not be over emphasized. This is because healthy nutrition and regular exercise are strong pillars in living a healthy life.
Both are effective individually but a combination of these two natural ways will produce a faster and more pronounced result.
Exact type of Exercises to get a flat stomach fast at home
June 2013 study titled Systematic Review of Core Muscle Activity During Physical Fitness Exercises actually looked at just about every abdominal contraption that has ever existed and compared them all. The study used electromyographic measurements of the muscles around the stomach. This allowed researchers to determine the actual electrical activity. The idea is that the higher the electrical activity, the higher the capability of an exercise to give you a flat stomach.
According to Ben Greenfield, it actually turned out that the two best exercise to get a flat stomach can be done anywhere and anytime. They are NOT crunches or sit ups BUT they are The Squat and The deadlift
These two type of exercises doesn’t require any machine
A basic requirement is a dumbbell, Barbell or anything that is remotely heavy.
Please note that you don’t need to over work yourself. It is always good to start light (spend few times a week using light weight) you can then work your way up when you are more comfortable.
The squat simply involves holding a weight to your chest, placing a weight on your back or using your own body weight and sitting down in an imaginary chair without allowing your spine to collapse.
The act of all those big and small muscles in your legs contracting, combined with your big and small core muscles firing gives you maximum abdominal activation, not to mention a good calorie burn, too.
See the images below for details.
This type of exercise is very similar to the squat except that it involves picking a weight off the ground while using good form that relies on your hips and legs, and not your lower back.
Healthy Diet tips to get a flat stomach fast at home
When it comes to natural ways to get a flat stomach, the truth is there is no need for a special diet plan or a particular routine to be followed.
The most important thing is that you should change your bad diet habits by cutting down on junk foods like candy, fast foods etc. Then slowly replace them with healthy foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables etc.
Below are some important tips to keep in mind.
- Stop food for the day at least two hours before sleep: The major reason for this is because we are often less active at night.
As a result, the body slows down when we sleep which will prevent food from digesting properly in the stomach.
In other words, the body tends to store the calorie we consume at night as fats instead of burning them as energy.
- Eat Mini but frequent meals: Eating three times a day have been a regular way of life for most of us but some diet experts after various researchers suggested that eating six small meals helps regulate blood sugar, and control food cravings.
In addition, healthy foods like fruits and vegetables often stretch the stomach when consumed in large quantity at a goal.
It is important you take them in small proportions, well spread throughout the day.
- As much as possible, Do off with sugar in your diet: This is an important way to get a flat stomach fast at home.
Sugar has a lot of calories.
Apart from this fact, More sugar in the system leads to high insulin level.
High insulin level means lower production of glucagon (the hormone that allows glucose to be burned as energy) hence causing larger storage of fat.
- Reduce the Intake of Alcoholic Beverages: Generally, the calorie content of alcohol especially beer and wine is very high.
Apart from this, alcohol stimulates hunger and causes loss of willpower. This might cause you to start eating the unhealthy things you have been depriving yourself of.
Since the thought of leaving alcohol completely maybe scary, you should consider reducing the quantity you take to the minimal.
- Drink Plenty Water and Avoid Carbonated drinks: Water helps to flush toxins out of the body and also keep your bowels moving.
- Increase Potassium and Lower sodium intake: Potassium rich foods reduces water retention while Sodium causes your body to retain water, This can make you to look bloated especially around your abdominal region. Examples of potassium foods are; Avocados, mushrooms, bananas, white beans, yogurts etc. As much as possible, try replacing high sodium foods with healthier options. For example, you can change the regular table salt with sea salt
- Consider Eating these healthy foods: To enhance maximum satisfaction and benefits,
Each mini meal should include Lean protein, Fiber, Little healthy fat, and a fruit or vegetable.
Lean protein foods – Examples include Lean meat, seafood, low-fat diary (cheese, milk, and yogurt), eggs, nuts, beans etc.
Fiber foods– Examples are Whole grains, fruits, vegetables. Healthy fats – Examples are Vegetable oils, Avocados, Nuts and fatty fish
Take good care of your body! You’ve got no other place to live in